To create an action plan, click the Action Plans item in the left menu. You will arrive on the action plans page:
This page lists all the current action plans, for the projects selected in the filter bar at the top of the page, and in the time period corresponding to the selection in the filter. The history of the action plans is thus consulted by modifying the period in the filter.
To create an action plan, click on the "+" icon at the bottom right of the page. A new page opens, you will be offered to fill in the following information:
- The name to give to the action plan
- The start and end date of the action plan. This end date can not go beyond the end of the current period for this project.
- The recurrence of the action plan. If so, this action plan will be automatically renewed each period.
- The scope of action plan. You can restrict to some sources of a project, or some folders.
Then comes the list of objectives selected for this action plan, which is therefore empty at the beginning of the manipulation. The block just below named "Add Objectives" allows you to add a new goal. Two choices from here:
- You manually add a goal by clicking on the "Create a goal manually" button. A window opens to allow you to define your goal. You can add a textual description to a goal and also give a level of importance. The latter is purely informative and has no particular impact.
- You select one of the objectives suggested by Themis. These custom suggestions are based on the history of actions you and your team take. Each objective is described by a set of icons, you can move the mouse over to better understand the content of the goal. An icon allows you to validate the goal to put it in your action plan.
It is quite possible to cumulate objectives that are suggested and created manually in the same action plan. Once your list of goals is ready, click on "Create Action Plan" to complete the operation.