Unlike replication on other projects, cloning an action plan allows either to relaunch an action plan for the current period or to plan for a future period.
To do this, go to the action plan view and then to the Action Plan Management tab. On the right pane where each action plan is listed, identify the one you want to clone. Then click on the popup menu icon located at the top right of the block:
then select the Clone entry. In the configuration window open to you, you are invited to enter:
- The name of the new action plan
- The period over which the action plan will unfold
- The start and end dates of the action plan within the period
- The list of goals associated with the action plan. You can:
- delete an existing goal by clicking on the cross-shaped icon to the far right of the goal description.
- Add a new goal by clicking the Manually Create Goal button at the bottom of the goal list.
Finally, click the Validate button to complete the operation.