A data source in Themis is the key to enable you to generate actions and synchronize your development environment on the Themis platform.
A source is an aggregate of several connectors :
- A connector on a source code repository, which records all changes made by development teams on parts of the software. Example: a Git repository.
- A connector to collect data related to code quality. Example: the linting tool Eslint or the SonarQube tool.
- A connector to collect data related to code coverage. Example: Jacoco reports or the SonarQube tool.
While the first connector on the source code repository is required, the other two are optional:
- The connector on the data related to the quality of the code will generate actions for the practice "Technical Debt" (DET).
- The connector on the data related to code coverage will generate actions for the practice "Code Coverage" (COV) and "Test-First Development" (TFI).
You will therefore have create as many sources as there are code repositories to monitor.
Prerequisites: Creating a project
A source must be part of a project. Find out on this page to create your first project.
Create your first source
Go to this page to start configuring sources.