Here the operations to follow to create an integration towards the HipChat tool:
- Go in the homepage of your HipChat > Integrations.
- Click on "Build your own integration".
- Select the channel of discussion.
- Add a name to the bot and click on the "Add bot integration" button.
- Copy the url of the webhook.
- In Themis, go in Administration > Notifications.
- Add a new service of grouped notifications.
- Select the entity (project or team).
- Activate the notifications for HipChat.
- Paste the url of the webhook.
- Click on the button of validation, then on the button of test to send a notification of test to your HipChat.
This operation is similar to create individual notifications or grouped notifications.