You have to have the administrator privilege to have access to that configuration.
To set a server of, go in the Administration part, then Notifications. In the Services of notification part, click on the service of Mail represented by the icon below:
A window opens and offers you to edit the configuration of your server of mail:
The different fields to fill are the followings:
- Activated: to tip to activate your mail server
- Exchange Server: to switch to 'Yes' if the server of mail is an Exchange server
- Host: the address of your SMTP server
- Port: the port to use on the server
- Secure: to activate if the mailing of messages is secured thanks to à SSL/STARTTLS
- User: the name of the user account for the mailing of mail
- Password: the password joined to the user account
If the Exchange Server option is selected:
- Used account for the mailing: the address of the account used for the mailing of the mails (that account has to be a being account in the basis of the exchange server)
The Send a notification of test button allows you to test the being configuration by sending a mail to the address of the user account currently connected. Check beforehand that an address is well configured in your profile. A message informs you of the success or the failure of the operation.
Finally, click on the Validate button to complete the operation.